#2256- Windows 10 Architect
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Location: Calgary, AB
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
AMTRA is looking for a Windows 10 Architect with an in depth understanding of multiple deployment technologies. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, creating and delivering solution frameworks in the Windows 10 space for clients in all industries.
The ideal Candidate:
- A passionate technology enthusiast with the desire to be part of cutting edge, innovative projects
- Fantastic communication skills
- An ability to prioritize tasks both on the fly and within a structured process
- Ability to work efficiently in a high paced environment, and a strong commitment to teamwork to contribute to the overall success of the entire project.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in designing and deploying Windows desktop operating systems to include customizing, application packaging, troubleshooting, Bitlocker management, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 migration concepts and solutions
- Experienced using Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM) / Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) to develop custom operating system images, patching solutions, troubleshooting and maintenance plans, Application Virtualization (App-V) and VDI
- Knowledgeable building, maintaining and troubleshooting Group Policy Objects, Active Directory security and compliancy configurations
- Familiarity with WDATP, Device Guard and Credential Guard
- Experience with in-place upgrades
- Knowledge of AutoPilot
- In depth understanding with deployment technologies to include, but not limited to WAIK, ADK, USMT, WDS, SCCM, WinPE, SIM, MDT, PowerShell, VB script, ZTI, LTI and WICD
- Sound understanding of Microsoft desktop deployment scenarios, requirements gathering as well as capable of training customers and well-rounded technical writing skills
- Deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Client and Server
- Experience in designing Workload Security configurations and practices
- Ability to design, create and deliver solution frameworks
- Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and explaining the benefits of the platform over competitors