#2305 - Tier II Desktop Support Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Calgary, AB
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
Our client has an immediate three month contract opportunity with possible renewal for a Technical Support Analyst. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting users in the Calgary head office and in field offices in Western Canada with walk-up, phone-in or online issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve desktop, laptop, printer and phone system issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues for standard applications
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues;
- Provide configuration, provisioning, imaging and deployment for desktop systems and applications.
- Help manage mobility devices including set up, deployment and issue resolution
- Follow all IT procedures and best practices including logging tickets in the Help Desk incident tracking system
- Help maintain corporate IT asset management
- Provide clients with a high-level of customer service
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role, ideally with experience in the oil and gas sector
- Experience with Windows 10 and 7 desktop configuration, provisioning, image creation and deployment
- Experience supporting Office 2016 / 365
- Self motivated team player who readily builds relationships with others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem resolution skills