#2329 - IT Recruiter
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Location: Vancouver, BC
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a growing team as an IT Resourcing Manager, a dynamic, energetic and self-motivated person who can thrive with the AMTRA Solutions team.
In assuming the role of an IT Recruiter, you will be part of an energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the growth and success of our organization.
With your sourcing expertise, you will be charged with finding top IT talent in hard to find places.
Your responsibilities will be diverse and challenging, requiring you to collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers. You will create and execute sourcing strategies to find talent for key positions within our company and for our clients.
As part of our team, you will be an ambassador for our clients and our IT organization, engaging with passive candidates, learning about their career objectives and connecting them with our opportunities.
- Source talent utilizing innovative techniques, networking, social networking sites, and Boolean searches
- Find top talent for a variety of positions within our company and our client’s organizations
- Partner with resource managers and hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity, the culture of the department and growth opportunities available
- Utilize knowledge of innovative recruiting sources to actively & creatively source, screen, evaluate and network with candidates
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships
- Maintain database with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Minimum of two (2) years of high volume technology sourcing in a fast paced environment
- Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills
- Technical sourcing/recruitment experience in a corporate setting strongly preferred
- Strategic, competitive, energetic and motivated IT recruiting professional
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions at all levels (software engineers, infrastructure, data science, mobile, product managers, etc.) required
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong documentation skills and experience with updating applicant tracking systems