#2349 - Senior Microsoft Azure/O365 Resource
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Calgary, AB
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
Our client has a 3 – 6 month initial contract for a Senior Azure/Office 365 resource for both operational and project based work.
This person will be close to an architect level and will have experience with setting up and configuring Azure and Office 365 including:
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Provisioning new servers and operationalizing them with server monitoring, patching and protection(AV). Ensuring servers are backed up/snapped daily, set retention periods.
- Intermediate knowledge on networking components in Azure
- Tagging resources and reporting monthly on cost breakdown
- Azure file sync, azure backup and recovery services vault
- IAM: providing users/groups with certain access to the Azure portal
- Enable virtual machines with Hybrid benefits (With Microsoft EA/SA)
Office 365 Responsibilities:
- Hybrid configuration with on-premise environment
- Understand mail flow and troubleshooting
- Work with IronPort spam filtering