#2431 - Change Management Advisor
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Calgary, AB
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
Contract Change Management Advisor to support a major ETRM initiative. Working under the direction of the Program Manager, the Contract Change Management Advisor will conduct ongoing needs assessments of the end-users and other project stakeholders to ensure project impacts are controlled and/or minimized. The CMA will be responsible for implementing communication and training strategies designed to create organizational change and determining and measuring change analytics to gauge the effectiveness of strategies. The CMA may be responsible for creating training programs, including requirements, design, and delivery. In addition, the CMA will be accountable for a significant Process Mapping exercise that will support future testing. Demonstrated experience successfully delivering change management outcomes in an IT software implementation project is required. Certification in a Change Management program is preferred along with excellent communication skills and an ability to work in a structured project office.
This is a 1-year contract position based in our downtown Calgary office.
- Develop a comprehensive change management plan and engagement strategy, including a detailed communication framework for each project
- Ownership to drive continuous improvement and compliance in shared enterprise IT processes for Change Management
- Identify the impact of culture on change initiatives and design approach to achieve project outcomes
- Develop measurement approach to report on how effectively the organization is progressing through change
- Work cohesively with the project teams and consult with Learning Services to define training needs and recommend creative delivery options that align to the overall engagement strategy
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, change readiness and organizational impact assessments to identify change impacts to a wider audience
- Demonstrate the skillset to resolve complex technical issues pertaining to Change Management
- Communicate Change Management procedures to internal and external stakeholders
- Actively collaborate with other corporate departments on assigned projects and issues
- Facilitate discussions for gathering and understanding stakeholders and impacts of the change at various levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Possess expert organization change management/change leadership skills and hands-on experience
- Expert consultative skills including ability to anticipate, analyze and advise on issues; ability to identify and address transition challenges; generate solutions and recommendations and formulate optimal implementation plans
- Experience within the oil and gas and real estate industries would be an asset
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT services, tools and software
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- 10+ years Change Management experience in a large corporate environment
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business and/or Computer Science
- Accreditation/Certification in Change Management (i.e. Prosci, CCMP) or equivalent organizational change management training and experience