#2434 - Senior Qbyte Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Calgary, AB
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
Our client has recently implemented Qbyte FM (2.4), P2 AFE, Metrix, and CS Land for a portion of their business and they have a one year contract for a Senior Qbyte Analyst.
This role requires a highly experienced individual to support their end users with all aspects of FM, AFE, and Optix, maintain a portion of Master Data (accounts and hierarchy) within FM and AFE, and ongoing testing and release management.
Another key function of this role is independently running month end system close processes and actively resolving issues with our end users.
This is a 1-year contract position based in our downtown Calgary office.
- Primary business support for Qbyte FM, P2 AFE, and Optix for functionality of the applications, including interfaces for internal and external applications
- Master data maintenance of Accounts and Hierarchy within FM and AFE
- Execution of month end system close processes and actively troubleshoot issues with the business to meet reporting deadlines
- Create, produce, and maintain reports and extracts via Optix and SQL for business, audit, and third party applications
- Ensure compliance with all SOX controls and participation in audit activities
- Create and maintain internal process and reference documents
- Responsible for application release and change management, in partnership with other business support groups and IT support
- Monitoring and maintenance of Job Streams
- Participate in evaluation of new features and functionality, gathering business requirements, and make system configuration recommendations
- Single point of contact between our end users and P2 for issues, enhancements, and knowledge sharing
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Professional accounting designation is preferred
- Strong understanding of DOI configurations is preferred
- Ability to work independently and provide justified recommendation
- Takes ownership of issues to drive resolution and results
- Exceptional organization, time management, and communication skills
- Passionate about providing end user support and enabling our business users to complete their processes and achieve deadlines
- Confidence with Middleware technologies and inbound / outbound interfaces