#2428 - Junior Technical Support Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Calgary, AB
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
Our client has a contract to the end of the year for a Technical Support Analyst. This role is designated as junior to intermediate with the primary focus on phone and front line support and hardware setups.
Service Desk Support:
- Answer incoming service calls and created tickets for each call
- Manage the queue by assigning tickets to proper teams and individuals
- Install different oil and gas related applications
- Password reset and unlocking locked accounts
- Deal with Citrix related issues
- Printer and meeting room support
- Work with Creston panels and Click Share meeting room technology
- Work with RICOH printers (onsite printers) as well as CANON printers (field site printers)
- Driving to different locations as required
- Deploy different types of Dell Workstations to new and current users
- Deploy Different types of CISCO VOIP Phones through SMACS and Cisco Unified CM Administration
- Imaged workstations using Hard Drives