#2444 - Server Operations Resource
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Calgary, AB
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
Our client has a 4 - 6 week contract (possibility of extension) for a Server Operations resource.
You will require a high level of knowledge in the following areas:
- Active Directory
- Active Directory Trusts
- Active Directory migrations between forests
- Experience with either Microsoft ADMT or Quest MMAD (Quest preferred as it will be what we are using)
- PowerShell coding experience with AD, Exchange, Office 365
- Citrix experience in multi-forest environments (MUST)
- Office 365 experience including Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Groups, Power BI
- High-level understanding of network concepts including routing, S2S VPN, firewalls (will be required to translate application connections to firewall rules)
- Analysing Wireshark captures to troubleshoot connectivity issues
- System Center Configuration Manager
You will be required to work in a high paced environment and jump in right away. Ideally you are the kind of person that can be given something to handle and you will figure it out.
Nice to haves:
- Office 365 migration experience (Tenant to Tenant)
- Experience with BitTitan MigrationWiz
- Exchange hybrid connectivity and ADConnect
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Wyse Thin Clients