#2452 - Technology Support Analyst
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ottawa, ON
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
Our client is seeking a bilingual speaking (French-English) candidate for a full-time employment opportunity. The Analyst, Technology Support is responsible for delivering high quality, cost effective solutions to all levels of users. This includes support for both the technology and processes. This position will also be responsible for supporting the delivery of effective software application support for designated systems.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing first and second level contact and problem resolution to end users in a large law firm, with hardware, software and application problems. Researching and resolving user-reported problems using available tools and following procedures and policies for the handling of support cases and their escalation.
- Providing desk-side support for support calls that cannot be resolved over the telephone or via remote management.
- Providing testing and reporting results of testing conducted on new applications and/or changes to existing applications.
- Maintaining good working knowledge of all Firm owned application software.
- Providing mobile phone/device and tablet support (knowledge of the BES system would be an asset).
- Maintaining accurate and complete up-to-date software and hardware inventory records.
- Maintaining Firm standard imaging, set-up, and deployment for computers and printers.
- Providing support for meeting audio/video room setup and video conferencing equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Information Technology (or equivalent work experience and/or certificates).
- Three or more years of experience providing Help Desk and/or Field Support in a professional services or corporate environment.
- Highly proficient with computers and their associated hardware and software components.
- Expertise in Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016/365 Suite, Active Directory Administration, and Citrix environments.
- Experience working in a Legal environment would be a definite asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to understand and deliver exceptional client service.
- A strong team player with excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills along with the ability to multi-task various priorities.
- Ability to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative.
- Availability to work overtime, when necessary.
- Availability to provide on-call after-hour support.
- Full bilingualism (French-English) is required.