#2454 - End User Support Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Calgary, AB
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
Our client has a one year contract for an End User Support Analyst.
Role: To provide technical support to Calgary based staff and various field site offices.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Troubleshoot IT related problems for hardware and software including mobile phones, Laptops, PCs and Printers, routers, switches and basic server issues
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as MPLS and general ISP issues
- Escalate unresolved calls to second or third level, or to vendors
- Maintain documentation and ticket activity in ServiceNow
- Create and document processes for Service Desk, network or infrastructure support issues
- Take ownership of user problems and follow through to resolution
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all ITIL based Service Management principles
- Provide basic end user training in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Active Directory administration, create user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Office 365 knowledge / support experience.
- Other applications including Windows 10, Office 2013/2016, Skype/Lync for business, Cisco VPN, Symantec technologies
- End user support experience
- Junior to intermediate level knowledge of networks - routers, switches, servers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork and client facing skills.
- Excellent documentation and process skills with a specific interest in developing these skills further