#2460 - Microsoft Teams Architect
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Location: Calgary, AB
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
AMTRA is looking for a Microsoft Teams Architect to design and implement Microsoft Teams solutions for our clients.
Specific Accountabilities and Required Knowledge:
- System and communication planning, design and implementation of Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business;
- Full life-cycle implementation of the Teams Platform (including voice);
- Microsoft Teams troubleshooting and support;
- Work closely with AMTRA’s internal architect, consultant, marketing, and sales teams to build and deliver AMTRA’s Modern Workplace and Adoption Change Management (ACM) solutions specific to Microsoft Teams; and
- Interaction with AMTRA’s clients in pre-sales as well as technical delivery roles.
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 5 years of referenceable experience working with Teams/Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync technologies;
- A Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Networking or equivalent – and relevant MCSE Certification;
- Overarching experience with delivering solutions on the Office 365 Platform – including, but not limited to, Exchange Online, One Drive for Business, and Office Pro Plus; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
Candidates with the following optional skills and experience may be fast-tracked for consideration for this role:
- Referenceable Teams, Skype for Business, Lync Voice Experience and Training;
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online – information Architecture and Deployment; and
- Familiarity of the Microsoft 365 Platform – specifically with Information and Threat Protection constructs.
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Education
Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Networking - or equivalent.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in one or more of the following:
- Enterprise Administrator
- Additional/Optional Education:
- Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist
- SIP Certification
- Networking Certification
Recognized in the industry for delivering innovative Modern Workplace solutions, AMTRA is a provider of both Managed and Professional Services for Data Platform Services, Windows 10 & Devices, Office 365, Cloud, Application Development and Packaging, and Software Asset Management (SAM).
AMTRA holds the distinction of being a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, Collaboration & Content, Data Platform, Datacenter, Windows & Devices, a Microsoft Gold SAM Partner, and a Tier-1 Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP).
Our commitment is to provide quality solutions and excellence while maintaining a high-level of customer service and support.