#2458 - M365 Architect
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Location: Calgary, AB
AMTRA Solutions, is an Information Technology company that provides people + technology solutions. Our goal is to provide premier technical staffing services and ensure the best professional service solutions to our clients.
We are committed to providing quality opportunities with reputable companies that provide healthy, ethical and challenging work environments.
AMTRA is looking for a creative Technical Architect focused on the Azure and Microsoft 365 productivity stack to join our rapidly growing team.
You will contribute to both pre-sales and delivery functions – and will design and develop customer requirements while also driving and delivering the results.
Specific Accountabilities and Required Knowledge:
- Full life-cycle implementation of the Microsoft 365 Platform;
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Platform with referenceable hands-on skills, and a minimum of three years’ experience, in at least four of the following:
- Exchange Online,
- OneDrive for Business,
- Microsoft Intune,
- Azure Active Directory,
- Microsoft Information Protection,
- Microsoft Threat Protection,
- Windows 10;
- Microsoft 365 troubleshooting and support;
- Work closely with AMTRA’s internal architect, consultant, marketing, and sales teams to build and deliver AMTRA’s Modern Workplace and Adoption Change Management (ACM) solutions specific to Microsoft 365; and
- Interact with AMTRA’s clients in pre-sales as well as technical delivery roles – and develop a strong working relationship with our clients’ technical staff and be able to gain their trust and credibility through your deep technical knowledge and subject matter expertise.
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least three years of referenceable experience working with Office 365, Windows 10, and Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility + Security technologies;
- A minimum of MCSA certification in Office 365;
- Possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
Additional/ Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
Candidates with the following optional skills and experience may be fast-tracked for consideration for this role:
- Candidates working knowledge of and/or in possession of referenceable experience in all aspects of the Microsoft 365 Platform – including Microsoft Cloud App Security and Unified Endpoint Management principles.
- Candidates capable of demonstrating knowledge of, and an ability to solution for, the following areas of interest:
- Document management principles;
- Data loss prevention;
- Governance and best practice for security, authentication and information architecture;
- SharePoint online usage & tooling; and
- PowerApps, Flow & integration with other business systems.
Additional Attributes and Competencies:
- Responsible for bridging the gap between clients and sales executives to translate technical jargon into actionable insights;
- Responsible for staying up-to-date and knowledgeable on Microsoft solutions;
- Responsible for presenting and hosting workshops in person and online for clients and business leaders;
- Ability to challenge customers and business leaders with well-informed/researched insights and through showcasing solutions that help to drive sales and maximize results;
- Provide technical expertise to colleagues and clients; and
- Provide training and mentorship to junior and intermediate level consultants at AMTRA.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum education of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum Certification: MCSA Office 365
Recognized in the industry for delivering innovative Modern Workplace solutions, AMTRA is a provider of both Managed and Professional Services for Data Platform Services, Windows 10 & Devices, Office 365, Cloud, Application Development and Packaging, and Software Asset Management (SAM).
AMTRA holds the distinction of being a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, Collaboration & Content, Data Platform, Datacenter, Windows & Devices, a Microsoft Gold SAM Partner, and a Tier-1 Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP).
Our commitment is to provide quality solutions and excellence while maintaining a high-level of customer service and support.