The workplace is changing fast. Maintaining a competitive workplace means meeting new needs, particularly when it comes to hybrid work.
A recent Forrester study shows hybrid work improves user productivity by an average of 60 hours per year1, while saving businesses 25 percent on travel costs and decreasing most organizations’ physical footprint. But perhaps the most compelling advantage is being able to attract quality workers in a time when recruiting and hiring is more challenging than ever.
More than 58 percent1 of job candidates say they want a hybrid or entirely remote working arrangement. So, the question isn’t whether or not to build your hybrid workplace, it’s how you can build it efficiently, effectively, and securely.
Meeting those criteria means you’ll need to focus on three key components:
- A simplified management tool set so IT can respond fast and do its job effectively.
- Strong, agile security measures to protect data and workers over the cloud’s much larger attack surface.
- Building the best user experience possible so employees can realize all the productivity benefits that hybrid work brings to the table.
AMTRA and Microsoft 365, with Microsoft Intune can not only help you meet all these needs, you’ll do so while building a powerful, advanced hybrid work solution that supports today’s workforce demands. Even better, you’ll do it with less cost, resources, deployment time, and risk.
- Microsoft 365 reduces IT time and can potentially free up more than $479,000 in human capital that can be applied to other under-resourced projects.1
- Windows, Microsoft Intune, and Azure Active Directory can reduce the data breach risk by 45 percent and overall identity management and access management costs by 50 percent.1
- Microsoft 365 can decrease endpoint protection times by up to 75 percent while eliminating an average of 15 percent of help desk requests.1
Want to learn more about how AMTRA, Microsoft 365, and Intune can help enable a secure and productive hybrid workplace? Download our Cloud Management Infographic.
Forrester Consulting, The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft 365 E3, commissioned by Microsoft, October 2022