Modern Endpoint Workshops
Endpoint Management Workshop
An executive deep dive into remote deployment, management, and the security of corporate and BYOD devices. Our goal is to show you the best ways to manage endpoints at the enterprise level. We’ll provide you with the ability to protect your authorized users’ identities so you can authenticate credentials and manage access while still giving users the freedom to collaborate with others.
- Identity Fundamentals (Self-Service Password Reset, MFA, Conditional Access)
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager Fundamentals (Enroll, Configure, Protect)
- MDM Migration
- User device support (Support & Retire)
- Endpoint Analytics
Next-Gen Endpoint Workshop
The shift to hybrid work is transforming endpoint management. As customers adapt, this three-day engagement will help provide an executive deep dive into Microsoft cloud solutions for end-user computing that provides employees access to a secure and productive desktop experience from virtually everywhere.
This workshop will:
- Demonstrate how to deploy Windows 365 supported by Azure Virtual Desktop in a hybrid world
- Showcase how Windows 11 enables productivity and collaboration, device management, and industry-leading security from core to cloud
- Educate customers about how they can improve current endpoint and device management practices using unified management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
Microsoft Funding Available!
Microsoft is providing a limited number of funded assessments for qualified customers to help you get started. Connect with us today to learn more about how you can qualify for funded workshops.