Accelerate your security journey and make sure your cloud environment is protected from potential threats.
How well protected is your environment? Is your company secure across email, identity, and data?
Gain insight into your security landscape with one of the Microsoft Security workshops, allowing you to:
- Gain visibility into your cloud environment and detect potential threats
- Assess your current security score
- Understand, prioritize, and mitigate potential vectors of cyberattacks
- Take advantage of Microsoft 365 security products
- Define a security strategy with actionable next steps
- Accelerate your security journey with AMTRA and Microsoft
By assessing your current cloud environment and detecting potential threats, you can take control of your business identity. Feel at ease knowing your environment is secure and safe with Microsoft 365, and Azure Active Directory. Leave it to our Security experts!
Check out the different Security focused workshops available below:
- Overview of how Azure Sentinel delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across the enterprise.
- Learn how Azure Sentinel provides a single solution for alert detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response.
- Gain valuable insights on active threats to your Microsoft 365 cloud and on-premises environments.
Hybrid Cloud Security
- Develop a strategic plan customized for your organization.
- Gain visibility into immediate threats and vulnerabilities across Azure, on-premises and multi-cloud environments.
- Get clarity and support on how to improve your security posture for the long term.
Manage and Investigate Risk
- Get the insights you need to understand insider risk in your organization.
- Detect, investigate, and act on malicious and inadvertent activities in your organization, which is critical to ensuring trust, creating a safe workplace and protecting company assets.
- Develop a strategic plan customized for your organization, based on the recommendations of AMTRA and Microsoft cybersecurity experts.
- Gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data.
- Get clarity and support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
Gain the insights you need to discover, protect, and govern your corporate data and addresses compliance risks head on.
- Find identity risks happening now in your environment.
- Gain insights on your application landscape.
- Improve your identity security posture.
Microsoft Funding Available!
Microsoft is providing a limited number of funded assessments for qualified customers to help you get started. Connect with us today to learn more about how you can qualify for funded workshops.