Windows 10 provides a unified operating system that runs across multiple platforms. To keep pace with new device features and capabilities, to stay ahead of advanced security threats and to provide a backbone for your organization to connect, collaborate and grow, Microsoft now releases new branches of Windows 10 every six months. With Windows 10, organizations of all sizes can:
- Gain a more Productive, Collaborative work space | Work more easily and intuitively with voice, touch, and digital ink. Office
files are automatically stored in the cloud, so that you can share and work on documents in real time.
- Simplify Management | Windows 10 provides a familiar experience for end users and IT pros alike, with enhanced management features for deployment, and device and app management.
- Choose the latest in Device Innovation | Design the Microsoft 365 work space that fits your unique business needs. Windows 10 runs on a wide range of devices, including Surface products to PCs and tablets.
- Embrace Digital Transformation | Windows 10 is built for transformation, offering enhanced protection against today’s security
threats, a collaborative, creative environment for productivity, and flexible deployment options.
- Protection against Modern Threats | Windows 10 provides critical security capabilities that enable organizations to effectively guard against malicious activity.