Demos, seminars, & webinars hosted by our Microsoft MVPs, subject matter experts, and practice leads across Canada.
July 14, 2020 @ 12pm MST
- Embracing the Cloud | BC Legislative update. What has changed and why now is a good time to move to the cloud.
- What is a Modern Workplace | Setting the Vision
- Cloud as an enabler of 'more'
- Security & EMS
- Customer Success stories
Webinar #2 | Modern Workplace Fundamentals
July 28, 2020 @ 12pm MST
- Maturity model introduction
- Why organizational knowledge management
- Productivity & Collaboration
- Three keys to success:
- Microsoft Teams and the Cloud
- A tidy house and a system for keeping it organized
- Modern security
Webinar #3 | Unlocking Modern Workplace Business Value
August 11, 2020 @ 12pm MST
- Refresh of Maturity model
- Benefits of Strategizing and Planning
- What is the Power Platform? Enabling business workflow automation
- Citizen Developer vs Custom Solutions
- The Power of Organizational Management
- Knowledge Transfer
- Faster Decisions
- On-boarding efficiency
- Cost Optimization
Leave it to our Security experts! By assessing your current cloud environment and detecting potential threats, you can take control of your business identity. Feel at ease knowing your environment is secure and safe with Microsoft 365, and Azure Active Directory.
Sign up for a Microsoft Security Workshop today.
AMTRA's Microsoft 365 Teamwork Assessment provides an actionable recipe book that aligns business opportunities and challenges with IT goals. You'll gain a complete view of your future state by reviewing capabilities across security, teamwork, meetings, and change management. The Microsoft 365 Teamwork Assessment will evaluate your existing collaboration and communication tools, create a hands-on demo that shows how Microsoft 365 can solve your specific teamwork challenges, and provide an actionable recipe book you can use to ensure your employees and suppliers can collaborate effectively and share information securely no matter where they work.
Request your Teamwork Assessment.