A new generation of employees has brought with them a flurry of changes to the workplace. Most notably is the widespread use of cloud-based applications as well as an increase in remote work environments. Both changes have led to a large increase in workplace data to sort through.
One of the core aspects of this set of digital workplace changes is people are collaborating using Microsoft Teams, which is being introduced at a rapid-fire pace.
The challenge? Teams requires both education and modification of work habits. Getting all employees on the same page regarding issues ranging from which apps to use, how to use them, when to use them, and even when not to use them is no easy task for the organization.
It's worth the effort though, as collaborative work is five times more likely to result in higher employee performance and output. Conversely, collaboration missteps using technology can lead to errors and inefficiencies that negatively impact productivity.
How do companies make sure that productivity improves, that collaboration platforms are being used correctly, while also preventing an increase in communication fatigue? The answer lies in understanding how people are working today, identifying what needs to change and then tracking whether those changes are taking place. The data to see what’s happening, and what isn’t, is provided by Microsoft Workplace Analytics.
What is Workplace Analytics?
Microsoft Workplace Analytics uses your Office 365 graph data to find patterns in productivity, effectiveness and engagement in the midst of your teams' everyday activities. Instead of trying to guess at these patterns on your own, Workplace Analytics presents the information about how people are working to find efficiencies and inefficiencies - and create pattern changes for your company.
- Microsoft Workplace Analytics is a great tool for those who use Office 365 and want their data to help find solutions for productivity, efficiency and effectiveness within their business.
- By using Microsoft Workplace Analytics, you can create actionable tasks for increasing the success of your business.
- By using custom reports and dashboards, you can create plans for improving productivity and monitor whether new patterns are being adopted.
- Microsoft Workplace Analytics can help you use your time more efficiently as you drive cultural change – Modern Workplace change – in your organization.
Given the challenges of remote work, as well as the dramatically changing work environment, understanding how people are working today provides the foundation for implementing sustainable change. Organizations who have invested in these insights speak of value being gained in the following areas:
- Enhanced organizational resiliency
- Boosts employee engagement
- Improves organizational agility
- Fosters innovation
- Develops effective managers
- Enhanced operational effectiveness
- Transforms meeting culture
- Accelerates change
- Increases customer focus
How do I access Workplace Analytics?
AMTRA Solutions is offering a Collaboration Assessment POC that enables companies to run Workplace Analytics within their environment. The Collaboration Assessment will provide visibility into how your company is performing along its digital transformation journey.
AMTRA will operationalize the insights to ensure employees are adapting, collaboration with internal and external stakeholders is progressing, and culture is remaining healthy as the organization transitions.