Earlier in July, Microsoft announced Microsoft 365, which will be available in Enterprise and Business editions.
What is Microsoft 365 Business?
Microsoft 365 brings together the best of Office 365 Business Premium, Enterprise Mobility & Security, and Windows 10 into a single product, with a single admin console.
It will now be easier to deploy, manage and secure a customer’s productivity and devices.
What Additional Capabilities are Included?
Microsoft 365 Business will include capabilities to make it easier to provision and secure devices, and to enable small business users to easily work anywhere.
Microsoft 365 Features
- Single console to manage user and device settings
- Self-service PC deployment with Windows Auto Pilot
- Automatically deploy Office apps to Windows 10 PCs
- Secure access to documents on mobile devices
- Protect Windows 10 devices against malware, viruses, and spyware with Windows Defender
- Protect against data loss
Why AMTRA Thinks Microsoft 365 is Great
Microsoft 365 reduces the time to onboard new staff members, by automatically installing core applications like Office and Windows 10. Plus, it provides peace of mind knowing that when you turn on your new device, Windows Auto Pilot will have kept everything up-to-date.
Want More Information?
- Introducing Microsoft 365 Business video. https://o365pp.blob.core.windows.net/media/Introducing%20Microsoft%20365%20Business%20Video.mp4
- Corporate blog announcement from Microsoft Inspire 2017.
- Getting Started guide. https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-started-with-Microsoft-365-Business-496e690b-b75d-4ff5-bf34-cc32905d0364?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US