First off, if you don't know what a Customer Immersion Experience is, read this. We wrote a blog about the Microsoft CIE and why it is so awesome.
But even those who are familiar the experience, might wonder why they would ever want to spend money on a CIE for their team or organization. To help, we have put together our top 10 reasons why you should invest in a CIE.
- You have a Microsoft renewal approaching and you have questions about what you need (products, versions etc.).
- You have Microsoft products that aren't deployed, and need support to do so.
- You have purchased and deployed Microsoft products in your environment, but need to get people using / adopting them (beyond basic features/functions).
- You are using something other than Microsoft products (like Google) and are considering switching (tip: read our guide on Google vs. Microsoft).
- You are looking at adding new technologies to your portfolio and want to experience new products like Teams, Delve and Yammer.
- You are unsure of the value of Microsoft 365 and an integrated platform.
- You want to learn about and experience the collaboration features and how you can use advanced business processes that are enabled by the platform.
- You want to learn about and experience how easy it is to use the built-in security features of the platform to keep your business secure.
- You want to learn about and experience how the platform really can unlock creativity and boost your results.
- You want a risk-free way to evaluate a potentially significant investment before you write the check!
Now, the good news! For some organizations there are funding opportunities for either the CIE itself or for next steps coming out of the CIE - pilots, POCs, etc. So, if you want to learn more, give us a call to schedule a CIE today.
If you aren't quite sold (yet!), be sure to check out the third and final installment of our Worst Office Scenario Survival Guide! In our guide we took a tongue in cheek approach to examining the terrible things we do in the office that make things so much harder than they need to be! We also give you an overview of the solutions that Microsoft 365 enables that help you fix those scenarios and make life in the office... better.